Thursday, August 18, 2005

Undefeated

Yes, that is right I am undefeated! This week I started playing Ultimate Frisbee with some of the students at SWU (Here are some pictures from the games last semester). I guess they decided that they needed a good laugh so they invited me to come play. I haven't ran that much since my soccer days at SWU (12 years ago). Tuesday night my team won 7-5. A great match. Then today we played 2 games and my team won the first match 7-6 and then we switched up teams and I was on the team that was losing but a couple of guys left so the other team invited me to come over so I did and then we won that one. Undefeated!!! I guess I should quit while I am ahead, but it is a lot of fun. I am exercising, trash talking and hanging out with some great students.

I also started back working out 4 days a week so I am really hurting right now. Since school is back I am doing Tae Kwon Do at lunch four days a week. I am currently a red belt with a black stripe. If I stay healthy I will test for my half black belt this semester (Black belt with a white stripe). I will then have to really work hard and hopefully test for my black belt next spring sometime.

1 comment:

Heather said...

I found your blog! It was fun playing fribee with you the other day and I'm looking forward to good old tae kwon do this semester.